planning process designed to stabilize the family unit.
Focusing on the needs of the child and family, our wraparound services provide a family-centered, strength-based, needs-driven planning process designed to stabilize the family unit. Wraparound Services work to improve family functioning, increase child well-being, ensure child safety, reduce the need for placement in out-of-home care, and enable children in out-of-home care to return safely to their families.
Our Services Include:
- Therapeutic support to the entire family
- Case Management Services
- Advocacy for the family & child
- In-home & Community Support. Services come to you!
- 24/7 Crisis Support
- Creating healthy, safe & independent families
- Access to Supplemental Services Including:
- Outpatient Therapy Services
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS)
- Medication Support
- Permanency Services
Want to know more? Please contact us at one of our phone numbers above, or send us an email below.
We look forward to hearing from you!