We partner with Second Harvest Food Bank to provide food for our community.
Family Harvest Program
Do you need more food for your family?
Join Second Harvest Food Bank and Rebekah Children’s Services for the Family Harvest Program. The Family Harvest Program is a FREE monthly food give-away. You can get rice, beans, pasta, chicken, eggs, tortillas, fruits, vegetables and other nutritious food for your family.
The food is distributed once a month at the Rebekah Children’s Services Gilroy campus.
You must have at least one child under the age of 18 and living with you. Your monthly income must be less than:
- 2 people – $2,522 per month
- 3 people – $3,182 per month
- 4 people – $3,842 per month
- 5 people – $4,502 per month
- Add $660 for each additional person.
Want to Apply? Here’s How!
Come to Rebekah Children’s Services and request an application from our front desk.
Please bring the following documents for submission of your application:
- Photo Identification: (Driver’s license, or any other form of photo ID)
- Proof of monthly income of all persons living in the household: (Paycheck stub, letter from employer, Social Security/SSI statement, TANF or any other income documentation)
- Papers for all children living in the house: (Birth certificate, vaccination or school records, or medical records)
Applications will take at least two weeks to be processed by Second Harvest Food Bank. You will receive an application number when the application is submitted to use for any follow up inquiries. Confirmation of acceptance will be received by postal mail.
If you have any questions, regarding the application process or eligibility, please contact us at 408-846-2100.
For more information about Second Harvest Food Bank, please contact Tracy at 408-266-8866 ext. 290