Access to Records Request Form

To request records, we have an “Access to Records Request” form that must first be filled out by the legal guardian, if the client, is a minor. In addition, upon completion of this form, it must be sent to RCS Records Department, Rebekah Children’s Services, 290 IOOF Avenue, Gilroy, CA 95020, by fax at (408) 846-2495, or bring it to the front desk at any RCS location. RCS will respond to the request within 15 days of receipt.

English 150.2 KB